Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Kuala Selangor, where my grandma lives...

DSCF6999

Seems like we're going to Kuala Selangor again for a photoshooting organize by Enigmaz... probably after Chinese New Year... yet to be confirmed. However, I'm going there to collect angpow from grandma during this coming CNY. I used to hate Kuala Selangor because there's nothing special... no entertaiment... just a country lifestyle. Not after I got a camera. I've noticed there're alot of nice scenaries. Hope it's not too late for me to realise and appreciate it. Guess what... You can find a combination of fishery and paddy field in Kuala Selangor. Not easy to find a place which has both features. Isn't it great? So I dig old photos again... Some pics taken on last year during the month of June...

DSCF6797

with enigmaz & wonderboy...
DSCF6789

DSCF6729

DSCF6700

DSCF6746

DSCF6755

In Klang, you'll find rubbish in the drain... In Kuala Selangor, you'll find this...
DSCF6856

DSCF6860

DSCF6842

DSCF6871

DSCF6875

Click HERE to read more...

No comments: