Sunday, September 9, 2007

Another boring weekend...

It's Sunday... Not my family day... It's more like a lonely day... As usual, eat and sleep are my routine. Today found out I've a new mouse pad which left in my cupboard for quite some times already. So I decided to replace my old mouse pad but...

DSCF1335

...it's quite awkward. I think I can cut it into 4 pieces and share with my friends.

What are you gonna do when you are alone with a camera..? Camwhore la...

tribal1(wall)

DSCF1227b

cover

So plan for your weekends... K..?

4 comments:

babyfiona said...

Mine also as boring as your..sigh..what a life ya..

babyfiona said...

Btw, I had a new blog, can link to that blog as well mah??

www.mushiemoshiu.com

thank you

Apple said...

I was updating blog and playing games the previous weekend.

btw, cool ear piercing. hehe

Anonymous said...

I see your mouse...X7..
Issit a promotion from ALL IT in which you trade it with your mouse and get X7 with rm30 add on?