Sunday, October 28, 2007

Bandai Action Kit Universal Cup 2007

27th, the 2nd last day for BAKUC2007 in Sungai Wang. There're lots of Gundam mobile suit model're displayed. Used to be 1 of my hobby and I joined the Gundam Showdown 2000 with few of my friends... Really miss those days although it burned a big hole in my pocket.. Haha... Guess what..? We won another model.. The conventional RX grey version... haha...

Here's the 7 years ago Gundam competition in The Mall...
DSCF2909

Preparation: My Gelgoog with Nafis's Rickdom... Miss u sooooo.... much..!
DSCF2907

Now.. The BAKUC 2007 in Sg. Wang... Kinda crampy... stupid lighting. So don't ask why my pics all like this...Sensetive issue.... LOL...
01attack03

We have good guy from Earth Federation...
02attack06

...and the bad guy from Principality Of ZEON. Haha... cute Z'Gok...
03z'gok

Ready to lift off...
04attack04

Still using propeller meh...?
05flyzaku02

My fav bad guy... ZAKU II
06greenzaku02

Yeng leh...
07greenzaku01

Really lots of effort...
08victory04

See...
09victory03

1 down... 100 to go... xD
10victory01

RX-178's back safely...
11rx-178

The pro category...
12attack07

13attack02

OMG... 1st time I see this ugly Zeong... Haha... Sure kena stab coz so ugly... Tai Sei..!
14zeong

Best of all...
15zaku01

...from ZEON
16zaku02

...until himself can't handle it
17zaku03

ZAKU with CLOUD's sword... LOL... Great work..!
18zaku04

More detailed pics...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the marco shoot is really great.

yellowbanana said...

Haha... thx..!!! =D

angelinemiss said...

aiks... the gundam exhibition last week ker? y didnt tell... me wanna go ma... wanna buy one... heard that the fair is cheaper compared to those sold at toyshops...

Anonymous said...

Nice focus!

You also got 7yrs ago punya competition pics ler, lol

Anonymous said...

Excuse, that I can not participate now in discussion - it is very occupied. But I will return - I will necessarily write that I think on this question.