Monday, May 5, 2008

Alpha, You've Disappointed Me... Same to you SONY...!!!

During the photoshooting at the paddy field, found out there's a huge dust in front of my 18-200 lens... Assuming it was in between the UV filter and the lens, I removed out the UV filter and tried to blow away the dust by using blower. Looks like the dust is in the lens..!!! WTF..! I wonder how such a huge dust can enter into the lens..! Ridiculous..!


DSC01593a


DSC01602a


I was just about to celebrate 1 month old of the lens but... "masuk kilang pulak..." Sigh... Frankly, I'm very disappointed with SONY ALPHA product... Not only cheap finishing, but also poor QC... Old granpa minolta lenses also have better quality and solid-built, serious shit...! I can accept minor dust, but not such a huge dust like that..!!! I wonder what will enter into the lens next... Armpit hair..? Pubic hair..?

p/s: -1 for you SONY ALPHA

No comments: