Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Berkelah Waterfall: Day 02

Day 02, 8th June... I woke up from from my sleep at 07:00am and miracle happened... Chee Sin Lou and I overnight on the huge rock but luckily there's just a slight drizzle. When I opened my eyes... Peerrghh..! The waterfall no longer in shit colour..!!!

berkelah waterfall: wake up


Wah Lan..! It was totally not the same fall I saw the day before..! No more disappointment... xD Haha.. Got soft blur effect somemore (actually it was the water drops accumulated at my lens...) =P
berkelah waterfall: grand fall


Scenary also 10x better liao... This what I call waterfall..!
berkelah waterfall: camp by the fall


It's time for waterfall shooting...
berkelah waterfall: shoot the grand fall


It's swimming trunk time... I'm going there... LOL...
berkelah waterfall: i'm goin there


Posing maut at the grand fall..!
berkelah waterfall: posing at grand fall


Can you notice me...? Serious shit this fall ain't small..!
berkelah waterfall: how huge's the grand fall


Great time for group pic... Yay..!
berkelah waterfall: group pic


By 11:00am, we packed any left our campsite... Along the way down, we stopped for bath at every falls...! Here're some stunts I did... Kaka... xD


Diving...
Jump01


Somersault...
Jump02


Somersault again...
Jump03


Hell ya!!!
Jump04


Poser...
Jump05


Thx to Enigmaz for the great pics... What a great waterfall outing...

p/s: For the shots on Berkelah Waterfall scenaries and still-life, just click HERE.

-FIN-

4 comments:

irresistible said...

wow!! nice stunt!! nice picture and which waterfall did u went to ???

~T@!ra~

yellowbanana said...

Thx Taira =)
It's Berkelah... somewhere in Kuantan... ;)

Anonymous said...

i dont believe your bod is tht hot chev!!
how come?!
you only play basket ball...when we were young

yellowbanana said...

[shian] ...and I masturbate alot.. LOL..!!! xD