Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dogathon 2008: The Event

Thanks to Sai Pink, my long lost friend whom I've not meet for more than 5 years I guess... and he invited me to the Dogathon 2008. Zac and I departed from Klang and met up with Sai Pink and his hengtai, Ah Meng in UPM. The weather wasn't that promising that day. From morning till noon, sunlight wasn't there thus I've to boost up the ISO and sacrificed the picture quality. At least there're pictures from the event rather than none.

It was my 1st time in a dog event. Early in the morning, alot of dogs were there for the registeration.
DSC06680


I think the dogs were surprised to see some many of their species there... It was once in a blue moon gathering. I'm sure they're really excited...
DSC06665


The main sponsor... Blackwood pet food...
DSC06695


There very 1st event of the day, dogathon...
DSC06717


Dog owners have to run with their dogs... Some were pulling their dogs while some were being pulled... xD
DSC06726


Size doesn't matter...
DSC06702


After the run, dog owners and their dogs were exhausted... This cutie managed to complete the run too as you can see it was sweating... "Can you lick your nose?"
DSC06788


Next was the dog show... This dog was so impressive... It managed to fetch most of the flying disc being thrown...
DSC07181


It can dance too... Really a cute... xD
DSC06852


Helicopter jump...
DSC06928


Besides that... there're many games and activities happening around such as maze, saving the UFO, eating the right food, etc... I just observed the dogs there... Look at this dog and its master... They walk synchronously... So cute..!!! xD
DSC06954


We do touch and pet the dogs... Really friendly... Sai Pink with a Golden Labrador...
DSC07058


Me posing with a Siberian Husky...
DSC07015a


Sharing info and experiences among the dog lovers...
DSC07063


Girls love dogs... It was more than a dog event... =P
DSC07069


Why so serious... =D
DSC07127


Towards the end of the event, dogs were getting tired...
DSC07091


One of the activities was hurdle...
DSC07154


Really amazing to see the dogs went through the obstacles...
DSC07148


Foreigner with a cute dog... It was so curious to see a black black long long with "chik chiak" sound... xD
DSC07205


When we were about to leave, we spotted a fully occupied stroller... occupied with dogs... LOL... cute cute...
DSC07212


That's all from me... If you wish to see more pics from the event, just click ---> HERE

4 comments:

aris tee said...

Hi bro, mind if I ask what cam did you use for these shots... they look really good. The second-last one's my fav :)

yellowbanana said...

Thx bro... i used A200 with 18-200 ;)

aris tee said...

Ooh nice... I'm considering getting an A300 around end of the year. I read that it's technically almost the same... time to upgrade to digital.

Anyways I like your photos man... dun mind me browsing :)

yellowbanana said...

Thx bro... of coz dont mind la... It's for public... ;)