Sunday, September 7, 2008

Merdeka Millennium Endurance 2008: Strictly Cars Only!

Here're the rest of the pics I've brought back from the track. I just found out that I've missed all the models pics. I've insufficient time. Have to choose between cars or babes. In the end, just cars pics in my cam. T_T
Seems like it's just another set of boring car panning pics. Therefore, I've rendered all the pics with posteredges effect... Inspired by Auto Modellista. ;)


01. Thunder Asia Racing Team's Cup-S
MME Car - 01


02. Petronas Syntium Team's Z4 Coupe
MME Car - 21


03. G-1 JPM's GT3 RS cockpit
MME Car - 23


04. Suzuki AMC's Swift
MME Car - 22


05. Fugazi Racing's DC5
MME Car - 02


06. Porsche Club SG Racing's 997 Cup
MME Car - 07


07. MKJ Racing's Civic
MME Car - 03


08. Fujitsubo's Evo
MME Car - 13


09. Smiley Racing Team's Exige
MME Car - 08


10. Petronas Syntium Team's Z4 Coupe
MME Car - 12


11. N1 Racing's DC5
MME Car - 18


12. Cartrade-ABT Motorsports' Lotus 2-11
MME Car - 06


13. J'S Racing Labs' S2000
MME Car - 09


14. G1-JPM's DC5
MME Car - 20

-end-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My relatives every time say that I am killing my time here at
web, except I know I am getting familiarity daily by reading thes good content.



my web site book promotion

Anonymous said...

When some one searches for his essential thing, so he/she wishes to be available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.



Look at my homepage :: brunette