Sunday, January 6, 2008

Putrajaya: Day & Night

Happy New Year...! This's my 1st post for the year 2008 as banana is strucked by laziness. Haha... Ok, let my blog starts with Putrajaya photoshooting for the year 2008. Thanks to Shaz, who invited me... It was on the 5th of Jan. Earlier, in the morning, I've just donated blood (my weight is reduced by 0.6kg..!!!)... therefore, I'm lack of blood in the brain and I can't hold my cam steadily... So, not many shots taken during the shoot-out. Sigh... Anyway, I seldom been to Putrajaya during the day. The scenary was really superb...

Here was our 1st checkpoint... Looking for a drag race track? This road is the most ideal one.
01

It seems like the 1st and the last checkpoint...swt... I think we spent most of the day at the same spot.. haha.. Everyone's not moving..??!!! Probably the scenery is over seducing... In addition, a sunset view to wait for...
02

We can see a mansion by the river...
03

A mosque by the river...
04

...and a bridge across the river.
05

Here's the gang... 1st time I shoot with so many people... So many but I'm the sole Fuji user... others were Nikon, Canon & Olympus... Sigh... I think I need to switch already...
05a

After we had a dinner in Alamanda shopping complex, we continued our shoot-out... Seems like my brain can't withstand any longer... Anytime I might black out... and I only took this...

The mosque during the night...
08

Sigh... I compile few pics I took last year la...
09

10

11

Haha.. now I'm satisfy...

Some shots with Wonderboy & Enigmaz
12

Night-2

13

Yeah..!!! We are the ghosts... Muahaha..!!! That's all folks...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

5th pix fantastic
gud job, luv it ;)

angelinemiss said...

LOVE THOSE PICS!!!! WOW!!!!

yellowbanana said...

thx thx.. =D