Saturday, November 29, 2008

Bond Car Collection

After I bought the F58 external flash, I've no chance to use it at all... When I really need it, I don't have it... Now don't need it, I have it. What a life... Therefore, I've done a few test shots on the Bond car collection featuring the 5 most iconic cars of 007 from Dr. No to the latest Quantum of Solace. Some of the pics were shot by off-shoe flash.

back


The limited edition garage briefcase... Damn Yeng..!
top


Where all the 5 cars are parked...
front


Sunbeam Alpine 5... as driven by Sean Connery in Dr. No
SUNBEAM


Aston Martin DB5... as driven by Sean Connery in Goldfinger
DB5


Lotus Esprit... as driven by Roger Moore in The Spy Who Loved Me
ESPRIT


BMW Z3... as driven by Pierce Brosnon in Golden Eye
Z3


Aston Martin DBS... as driven by Daniel Craig in Quantum of Solace
DBS

No comments: