Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cobra Head F58... I'm lovin' it..!

Huhu... finally I got myself another flash. It's the F58 also known as the cobra head. The size is slightly bulkier than my previous 3500xi... The design not as macho and tough as F42 and F56, which have poligonal edges. I find it very cute; ugly but adorable... LOL!!! Here're some shots of the cobra head...


Big baby cobra coming out of its pouch... He sleeps upside down... -_-"
cobraB


Cobra head has a pair of larger feet than others since his head is so huge... You must learn to walk like others..!
cobraD


New super combo move...! UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN, LP + HP, LK + HK = "Quick Shift Bounce"
cobraC


Isn't it cute...? =D

2 comments:

narrowband said...

Nice flash! So flexible~

You make it look real cute. Haha..

yellowbanana said...

thx bro.. yea... Been to yoga training ma... xD