Saturday, June 30, 2007

Finally Banana Graduated

After been through 3 years training, at last we're graduated. Time passed exteremly fast which makes 3 years're like 3 blinks of an eye. On 28th of June was the most memorable & precious moment in my life. Both excitement & sadness were compiled together; excitement because we graduated, sadness because we have to leave each other. Here're some photos taken during the 2nd batch of Mechatronic graduation in The Saujana KL ballroom. I din't manage to get alot of shots due to some inconvenient situtation and profesional photographer was hired to do the job.

28th June is really a special day. This scenary was taken while i was driving to Saujana KL ballroom at 7:15am. The god of rays really brighten up my day. =D


The Ballroom...


Inset: Fish eye lens with nipple




Rehearsal... Thx to Mr.Bob, the event manager. Thx for everything.


The final pose.


Let's get it started. The time was 2:30pm... arrival of guests & CEO. Look at Chucky, cutiest guy in Mecha2.


Speech less plz...




The best student award goes to....... Tar Hong! Congrats..!


Makan time... All of them were so curious about how the coffee dispenser works.


The warriors...








How nice if those cars were for lucky draw... Dream On..!


Miss Kimberly was so happy to receive a bouquet of flowers from Pie. Thx Ms. Kim..!


Our dedicated trainers. Thx to you all...!


Parents, siblings & friends...


p/s: Sigh... received a call from workshop saying i might be stationed in Klang. Don't know what the management personal trying to prove. Like playing with me, assuming I'm a ball, kick here and there. If I've a chance, I really wanna bash them up. Now I'm 50:50, klang:JB. Just make the damn final decision F**KERS! I'm so tired and don't know how to entertain you all. oOo(-.-)oOo

4 comments:

Sheerlicious said...

happy graduate !! hehe ..

yellowbanana said...

Thanks sheer...! Hehe...

Anonymous said...

wei...mana gambar lg...xbyk pon..huhuhu..

yellowbanana said...

Penyu... I where got time to hold camera leh... I'm the hero that day ma... Kakaka... BTW, our grad photos taken by profesional photographer are now with ATC. I also haven't go get yet.