Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I'M NO LONGER A KLANG BOY....! (after 22years)

At last... Finally... In the end, I got the confirmation after so many rumours (some said JB, some said Kuantan, and even Labuan -.-") that I'll be transferred to JB to proceed my career & perhaps my life too...! JB u know..!! "Jamban Baru...!!!" No more further place ka...??? So don't call me Klang Ah Beng liao la... K...? So long Klang in 3 weeks time... Gonna miss you guys & girls... I've only 1 wish... wanna photoshooting in Klang for the last time... (now banana's starting to appreciate Klang) =D At least I can framed my Klang memories in photos ;)

JAMBAN BARU...!!! I'M COMING....!!! Muahahaha..!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha...sian nyer..padan mukerrr..lain kali jgn kutuk org la..

yellowbanana said...

Babi lu...!