Tuesday, July 24, 2007

3 things to be clarified...


#1.
Banana still in Klang..! Wakakaka...!!! Sorry la... JB's not for a person like me la... Those Klang ah beng who don't like me... I'M STILL IN KLANG WEI..! Neh neh neh pu pu....

RAP TIS...!

api6a

#2.
Sorry for no update. Work starts liao, no time for blogging. I'll try my best to update every weekends la... Or you come back next year la... sure got updates wan... Kakaka....

#3.
My headers's not from the Rain cover album ler... So many ppl asking and telling me... "Wei... curi from Rain ka...?" Lets clarify...

THIS IS RAIN'S CHICKEN WINGS...

rain4

THIS IS BANANA'S FALLEN ANGEL WING...

front4
Both're different species ya... ;)

Clear anot...? Not clear can contact banana...
1-800-yellowbananainc.blogspot.com ext. 69

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is amazing design. I like it! :p Great Job!!

miChi3 said...

hehe..
okla..i still prefer urs!
nice work!

babyfiona said...

working still can update gua...

Linardy said...

i think banana's fallen angel nicer than rain's chicken wings.. :p