Tuesday, February 26, 2008

MOUNT RAJAH EXPEDITION: When The Nature Calls...

Here're some pics I've taken during the mount climbing. Really missed out alot of nice scene as I've insufficient time to stop and shoot. Therefore, here're some pics which I managed to capture...

DSCF6710

set1

set2

set3

set4

set5

DSCF6743

Finally,

THE END... phew..!

P/S: Nearly sacrifice my camera during the expedition... Lost my lens hood at the peak... anyhow, it's worth. If anyone climbs this mount, please look for my lens hood ya. Written there FINEPIX... Thx... ;)

More pix here: http://enigmaz.wordpress.com/2008/03/01/journey-to-the-north-3d2n-gunung-rajah/

2 comments:

narrowband said...

Awesome photos...

I used to have a Prosumer Lumix with lens hood attached to the body with a string. It'll never fall off unless the string's severed. Sometimes I get a little annoyed that my SLR doesn't have this but of course, the reason is understandable lah. No point doing that if lens diameter is going to change when we change lens. I've seen my hood on sale for close to RM70 and I was like "WTF this thing costs that much". It's just plastic!

angelinemiss said...

waaa... so nice oneee..... jeles siallll..... ><