Saturday, March 1, 2008

Leap-Day Post

Yay...! It's 2.29...! Happy birthday to leaplings and leapers..! I'm sure you all will celebrate it grandly... =D Yay..! Party hard..! For me, not much activities have done since after the mount climbing... We ended the new year celebration with wishing on a Kong Ming Deng (flying lantern) during Cap Go Meh festive (more stories click here...) as we practise every year... Sounds lame..? but fun ya..! =P
So for the leap-day, here's my post... My wrist watch showing 2.29 xD
Happy 2.29..!

Today's model... the dw-6600. "She" is born in 90's...
DSCF6996

Love the 5th button...
DSCF6997

I wonder how it will look like if our nickname is stamped on the strap... cool ya..!?
DSCF6999

During a major surgery... Have to strip her up...
DSCF5617a

Looks new ya..? But actually not...
DSCF6998

Up-close... Looks hairy ya...?
DSCF7000

The birth certificate...
DSCF7004

Never forget... during mount hiking. "She" is my time keeper...
DSCF6694

That's my baby... Love you..!
DSCF7012a

p/s: Perhaps I'll get a DW-6900 so "she" wouldn't be too lonely... xD

No comments: