Friday, March 21, 2008

Lata Hammers Again: Day01

On 15/03, Celyn and gang planned to go to Lata Hammers. So I tagged along and it's my 2nd time to visit the place. Same goes to my little Myvi. My previous trip was with my colleugue and it was really a nice unforgetable trip... and that was last year. After my work, I met up with the others and our plan doesn't work well as there were a few members were late and delayed the journey. It was about 6pm when we reached to the still-underconstruction-house where we parked our vehicle and start to trek. Weather was rainy that day...

DSC09197a

Immediately, we packed out stuff crossed the 1st river and manuver into the jungle...
DSC09198a

The route is still the same as the my 1st journey...
DSC09207a

And never forget leeches... Never miss a kiss from them...
DSC09614

It was already dark when we reached to out camping spot. We trekked for 45min. As soon as we reached, some of us built the tent and some were cooking. It was our bad luck day as the gas reservoir doesn't fit to the igniter. Therefore, we have to use firewoods but all were wet as it just after rain. It was a hard time to light up a fire place.
DSC09235a

Finally, by 10pm we managed to set up fire for cooking.
DSC09258a

Everyone can't wait to dine... Really hungry and cold.
DSC09242a

Just like survivor series... but with a cooking wok la...
DSC09267a

By 10:45pm, the food was ready to be served.
DSC09271a

What a tough meal...
DSC09274a

Nothing much can do and see as it was so dark. We din't even get to enjoy the waterfall view at the 1st day. Sigh... Therefore, I sleep by 11:30pm hoping to wake up early the next day.
DSC09280a

...to be continued

No comments: