Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Fuji S6500fd Final Shots: DW-5600

Wow... seems like so many people used to own a G-Shock wrist watch. But now, it seems not so famous as new products are introduced such as the Pro-Trek and Suunto which are the G's rivals. However, I still in love with the classic and basis Gs especially DW-5600. Here're some pics of my DW-5600 collection and also the last pics taken with my S6500fd.

Currently, I've 3 different DW-5600 but sharing the same module, 1545
DSCF7014a

DSCF7025a
From the left,

  1. DW-5600BC from TD*P (Tokyo Design Project). It's kinda rare with reverse display. Resin material is glossy. Made in Japan. Selling price at 130USD
  2. DW-5600E. The original DW-5600, not yet spice up, which is made in Thailand. Selling price at 40USD.
  3. DW-5600CL from the Y.C.T C-spec series which is officially introduced by Casio in Jan '08. It has resin protection combines with "tough leather" strap. This piece is also made in Thai. Selling price at 80USD.

One of the toughest timewrist ever built. Water resistance up to 20 bar...
DSCF7027a

...and also one of the earliest wristwatch with electro-luminescent backlight.
DSCF3508

I need more Gs...!!!
DSCF7017

Tough Test...


Can your watches get through this test?

2 comments:

narrowband said...

My G-shock is now being 'rested' on my shelf, for many years already. Didn't wanna throw it away because it was the first 'real' watch that I ever had. And I wore it for more than 3 years. The rubber at the sides have torn and the watch has aged. It was real tough though.

angelinemiss said...

omg... yours is like... really antique jor.. haha~